Blog Archive

14 January 2009

anti climactic

well the office had a nice cake & champagne thing for me which was sweet & anti-climactic. people do act strangely when one is leaving but it matters not. i am waiting on heng ji & the snapdragon to come pick me up (with my farewell bottle of champagne) so everyone can see the girl.
those i will miss at the office know who they are. the dept will be fine without me. sure it will be different but change is the only constant.
the last few days i have been a bit blue since this a change for me in a major way. but the new adventure will be great & singular in experience & i know i just have to keep learning & growing myself so i will work on that along with my new other project(s).
so for the very last time, killing time at work, i send out this blog to the universe. i am going to miss getting dressed up & soho in the summertime. as for the rest, i've had my fill & the change is much needed.

No comments: